Profitable Group has been in the news lately for all the wrong reasons and there is a large and growing number of investors who believed that they have been scammed and lied to.



Togetherness is strength. If you are also a victim of profitable group, please enter your grievance in the form below.



However, Do not spam by posting more than once. Post only for yourself and ask your friends to post themself if they are also vicitmised. If you have to post for your friends as they are not net savy, please get their permission to do so.


Please be more specific in the investment you are in like Colchester(Spring Grove), Concorde Village or Boron investments instead of "land, energy" If you need to provide more details, use the additional info box. Please refrain from writing essay. Please provide at least a real email for us to contact you to group together to file a lawsuit against them
Name:
Total Investment amount
Products/Schemes invested in:
What you have been promised verbally or on paper.
Additional information
Contact number (optional)
Email Address:

Friday, September 10, 2010

Profitable Group victim (Pat Nandwani)

Name: Pat Nandwani

Total Investment amount GBP39,000 & USD25,000

Products/Schemes invested in: 3 AAA Plots & 25 units of Boron

What you have been promised verbally or on paper. I purchased these products from their Hong Kong office, now shut down.

On paper and verbally, i was told i could surrender boron every 6 months and get back principal and return of 12.5%. To date, I chose to renew principal and interest and even last month as I did not know what was happening.

I bought Concorde plot in July 2008, Nafferton in Sept 2008 and Bonafacio in March 2010 because they told me (in writing) that the Philippines sale is imminent. Concorde plot was renewed in July 2010 but not yet received my 12.5%. Nafferton maturing on 26 Sept but dont know how to surrender it now that PG offices are not operating. Any advice? With Bonafacio, I am stuck till March 2011.

Additional information I found out all this info too late. I have never done anything so stupid in my life and I am suffering through miserable days for having lost my hard earned money. I still cannnot come to terms with it. I would really like to know what is happening in Singapore and especially in terms of recent court cases. Please could you all keep me posted. We in HK hardly get any news. Thank you.

Contact number (optional) +852 94243047

Email Address: pnandwani@hgcbroadband.com


--
Date/Time: 2010-09-10 09:14:15 PDT
Sender IP: 218.190.184.36 [Hong Kong] | e8gfom1pl1t5xkca
Referrer: http://profitable-group-victims.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment