Profitable Group has been in the news lately for all the wrong reasons and there is a large and growing number of investors who believed that they have been scammed and lied to.



Togetherness is strength. If you are also a victim of profitable group, please enter your grievance in the form below.



However, Do not spam by posting more than once. Post only for yourself and ask your friends to post themself if they are also vicitmised. If you have to post for your friends as they are not net savy, please get their permission to do so.


Please be more specific in the investment you are in like Colchester(Spring Grove), Concorde Village or Boron investments instead of "land, energy" If you need to provide more details, use the additional info box. Please refrain from writing essay. Please provide at least a real email for us to contact you to group together to file a lawsuit against them
Name:
Total Investment amount
Products/Schemes invested in:
What you have been promised verbally or on paper.
Additional information
Contact number (optional)
Email Address:

Monday, September 13, 2010

Profitable Group victim (Shawn Ting)

Name: Shawn Ting

Total Investment amount USD15234

Products/Schemes invested in: Boron investment & Cigar product

What you have been promised verbally or on paper. Boron: 12.5% interest return after 6 months
Cigar: Estimated 300% return after 5 years

Additional information I have 2 batches of Boron products purchased with the converted returns of my earlier AAA+ investment.
The first batch matured in June, and I've been following up on the payment since.
The second batch matured in early September, and I am also following up on the payment.

Since exercising the first batch, I've been told by my CSO (Sundaram) and the GM (Anita) that due to cashflow issues in Dubai, payment would take 6 months instead of the 1 month mentioned in the agreement.

2 weeks ago, while trying to get an update from Sundaram, I was informed that Profitable KL was shifting office.
I didnt get any updates (on either my Boron exercise) or the new office details, since.

I've found out yesterday that both Anita and Sundaram have been retrenched - repeated calls to their mobiles have been left unanswered.
No contact from Profitable to update me, or assign me a new CSO.

I implore other investors in Malaysia to also share your complaints, as I've only been able to find details regarding the Singapore investors - I doubt that I'm alone.

Contact number (optional)

Email Address: shawn.ting.tn@gmail.com


--
Date/Time: 2010-09-13 20:07:08 PDT
Sender IP: 202.79.203.43 [Singapore] | e8gfom1pl1t5xkca
Referrer: http://profitable-group-victims.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment